El Sadat on Returning the NGO Law to Parliament for Discussion


President Sisi's decision to return the NGO Law to Parliament for the discussion of some of its articles provided me with the justice and proof needed. His decision proves that I was right and that the bill I had proposed (Borai's bill), which was frozen and surrounded by lies and propaganda, was actually based on societal agreement and was the most supportive of an effective civil society.

The Speaker of the House and the Social Solidarity Committee must admit that they did not listen to reason and logic. Watching Parliament's public session, where the bill has been finally approved, and listening to the statements by the Speaker and members of the House of Representatives about the bill, proves my claims and teaches everyone to learn from their mistakes, hastiness, and illusions. 

This is my statement before God and my country.

0 comments :

إرسال تعليق