Virtue and vice


Loving Egypt is an instinct inside the soul of every lover of the soul of this state. This love makes one struggle to reveal its image of beauty to the world and to reject the aspects of corruption and to attack any one who would infringe the rights of its sons and to exert all efforts to draw a smile on the faces of its citizens, especially if it is missing or it was only virtual expressions which does not reflect the happiness of the heart.

When I knocked on politics doors, I was aiming to participate as much as possible in the reform, development and amendment of each of the disturbed situations. Also to strike hard at the hands of the greedy people who want to rap the Nile, the welfare as well as the wealth of this state. I was not looking for fame or repute, or taking shelter in any slogan, but I utterly believe that each individual makes his own character. I never oppressed anyone except for righteous.

I never objected anything for the good of Egypt. I did not take care of only myself and my carrier.
As I knocked that door I faced a lot of difficulties and troubles, but when my son and his fiancée had a car accident at Wady El-Natroun road, I saw how the political leaders headed by Mr. President Mubarak gathered to support me. I was not surprised as Mr. President is always being the father of all Egyptians. He treats the ordinary people at the very same way.

He has ongoing contacts to check on us and provide guidance to the Prime Minister and Dr. Hatem El Gabaly to arrange travel for my son and his fiancée abroad due to the seriousness of their condition. When I saw all these things, I felt ashamed as being one of the opposition. Then, I began to think … How the Egyptian leadership is having this high level of values, ethics and parenting with an opposition faction and wonder if I was wrong when I objected their views and policies?!

With full confidence, I believe that my objection against the system and its leaderships is not baseless, as I do appreciate and respect both the systems and the leaderships. I never intended to do so, but I yelled at those who are responsible for the Egyptians, and I saw the ambiguity in their decisions and they give priority to a category over the other in pursuit of profit, which has been guaranteed by their jobs and acquaintances. They also lack communication with the youth as well as the poor. If I am only acquiring opposition for the sake of opposition, I am asking "Where the truth is? Why we are surrounded by decline and deterioration?
If I and most of the opposition forces are wrong, you have to express matters to us.

Let's sit together and share our opinions. Let's join hands with full awareness and knowledge. Let's adopt one point of view of to get to the best policies and decisions.

We hope that we will not find something to disagree upon and to reconcile all those who are concerned with loving this country. We also hope to have a blessed, happy and stable life in light of justice and equality and for Egypt to always have development and prosperity.



Anwar Esmat El Sadat
Founder Representative of
Reform & Development Party
http://www.rdpegypt.org/
asadat@link.net
Tel.: +2 02 24184919
Fax: +2 02 24184920

0 comments :

إرسال تعليق